Pure Hazelwood Children's Necklaces 14" Ages 4-10 Years
- Why Hazelwood?: Hazelwood jewelry is an unconventional and therefore, very original product that can be used as a natural healing product, but that is not a medicine. Pure Hazelwood has been conducting research for more than 6 years to understand the properties of the hazel wood from the Boreal forest. This wood has been used traditionally by Native Americans for centuries for its medicinal properties. To date, their research has demonstrated that hazel wood is very rich in polyphenols, molecules known to have antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- How does it work?: In contact with the skin, hazelwood acts somehow like a patch by releasing its molecules. According to thousands of testimonials collected for more than 18 years, it may help ease the symptoms related to oxidative stress and inflammation such as : teething pain, heartburn, skin problems (psoriasis, eczema, acne), joint pain and mouth sores, to name a few. For best results, we highly recommend wearing the necklace and/or the bracelet at all times, directly in contact with the skin.
- Lifespan: For best results, we highly recommend replacing the necklace and/or the bracelet after about 3 to 6 months. This period may vary from one person to another, depending on the severity of symptoms. Customers generally rely on either one of the following signs to evaluate when they need to get a new necklace or bracelet. First, the extremities of the wood beads will tend to get darker with normal use, showing that the product have reached its full potential. Second, the symptoms slowly returning are also an undeniable reminder.
- Hazel wood is highly resistant to clear water. You can keep the jewelry on in the shower; that prevents you from forgetting to put it back on afterwards. However, we strongly suggest removing your necklace or bracelet if you go in a pool or hot tub. Chemicals such as chlorine can damage the hazel wood.
- Please note actual product may differ slightly than pictured.
- Styles with a (GS) after the name denote that style contains Gemstones.
- Made in Canada.